ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
Join NFL Flag Football in Okinawa! This is a 5 vs. 5, non-contact, recreational, co-ed format. We try to limit teams to 10-11 players to maximize playing time. This is an exceptional program for first time players who want to learn the fundamentals of football. This is also a wonderful opportunity for players who may want to continue to enhance their skills before taking the next leap into tackle football. There are no try-outs and everyone participates!
* 7 week season, with 7 practices and 6 games
* First week is a meet/greet along with a practice, and each week following will be a 1-hour practice, and a 1-hour game (2 hr time slots)
* Teams are formed based off age and area zones
* Each participant will receive a NFL reversible jersey (with name on back) / Shorts / Flag belt / Socks / Mouthpiece
* All teams in each division will qualify for playoffs, that will be played during the final week of the season. The winners and runners up will receive awards.
* Games will generally take place between 9:00am - 6:00pm on average (@Kadena).
* Younger teams generally play at the beginning of the day and older teams later in the day.
Health and Safety
To adhere to social distancing and preventive measures, coaches will be expected to:
We will also do our best to use smaller group sizes and/or larger field setups for games to allow for the distancing of participants and observers.
We are also requesting that families that attends in-person sessions follow these guidelines for the health and safety of other families and our coaches:
We understand this is a lot of information, but our top priority is keeping everyone safe.